- Small company where you will expand and learn
- Very experienced business owner
- Customs career opportunity
Sydney - Ref. JO-1911-2475
Our client is a well-established privately owned and operated Freight Forwarding company based near Bankstown Airport.
We are seeking a full time Customs Compiler to join the team who will be looking to develop their skills and knowledge in the Custom industry that will eventually lead them to have very sound classification skills.
Requirement for the role include:
- Preparation of customs entries, through evaluation and compiling
- Chasing up customs clearance documents from overseas, customer and internal customer service
- Monitoring transhipment movement and update in CW1 system
- Checking packing declaration
- Liaising with shipping line, freight forwarder, customers and internal staff
- Ensuring pre clearances are executed within specified timeframes
To be successful you will need:
- 1-2 years minimum experience with a Freight Forwarding or Customs environment
- Currently completing or completed Diploma of Customs Broking
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: Up to $60,000 Super
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.