Dynamics 365 Consultant
- Growing Consultancy
- Enterprise & Government Focus
- Great Company Culture
Brisbane - Ref. JO-1701-1607Our Client
Our client is a well-established consulting company with their head-office in Brisbane. This role will sit in their Integration practice and will encompass all aspects of consulting, whilst maintaining a hands-on focus with clients. We seek a Consultant more than a developer, although development experience would be highly regarded.
This role will suit somebody who understands the broad capability and use cases for Dynamics 365, can do the configuration parts of the solution, but then who can manage a technical developer for any custom development etc. The role will offer a great deal of variety in terms of clients and their environments as well as the opportunity to work with other practice areas within the business, and so past experience in a similar organisation would be beneficial. You will work with the leadership team to help develop opportunities, estimate and design solutions for customers. You will help implement solutions for my client’s national customers, working on the front line in a consulting capacity. Using your strong communication skills, you will provide the highest level of customer service, feedback and keep your eye open for additional opportunities.
- Take a leading position within the Integration practice focused on Dynamics 365.
- Provide advice and guidance on how to best use and implement technology solutions
- Keep up to date on of the technology advancments and provide insights into upcoming technologies or solutions that may benefit customers or the companies direction
- Provide high levels of customer service and focus.
- Engage with clients in person to understand their business requirements and translate into solutions
- Facilitate workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Manage client expectations and be accountable for the delivery of the solution.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and across the other practice areas.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous proven Dynamics experience, preferably coming from a professional consulting role or similar position.
- Excellent analytical skills in order to produce high quality business requirements, documents and functional specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and influence outcomes.
- A sound understanding of how to build client relationships and create solutions tailored to client business and technical drivers.
- Sound knowledge or prior experience in the development space.
- Commercial business acumen with an intimate knowledge of business process.
- Sufficient level of technical knowledge of Microsoft applications such as SharePoint, Office 365 and familiarity with project management tools.
- Possess an understanding of project management and financial management principles to be able to understand the language our clients use.
- Understanding and willingness to learn out of the box SharePoint and Project Server/Online related technologies.
- Knowledge of Operations and Finance modules of Dynamics 365
- Previous experience in Project Server/Online, Microsoft Project or Office365
- Experience working with Windows Server Technology and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Tertiary qualifications and Microsoft Certifications are highly desirable for this position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact David Clarke on 07 3217 5867.
Please visit www.path4group.com
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.