Export Customer Service
- Great company culture with training and mentoring provided
- Capable and efficient operation
- Freight Forwarding experience essential
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1901-2266This progressive forwarder can offer something most others can’t: A local boutique experience with a global drive to do things better! Due to the high attention to detail and steady growth rates, this professional Freight Forwarding organisation has created a strong reputation for itself.
The opportunity for an experienced export operator to join a customer focussed team. The current staff are involved in a variety of duties daily which will also be offered to the new person joining. We are looking for progressive and independently minded operators who are looking for a refreshing change.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
· Managing export clients to ensure a prompt and efficient service is provided
· Receiving air and sea freight export bookings and action as required
· Liaising with Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders, Transport Companies and Overseas Agents
· Monitor the process to ensure containers move as booked
· Maintaining strong relationships with Vendors and Customers
· Ensure Compliance with AQIS and Customs regulations
To be in consideration for this position, a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an export role with CargoWise experience. A combination of clear communication skills, high attention to detail and a great working ethic will also need to be demonstrated.
Salary: $60,000 + Super (depending on experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.