Forwarding Operations Specialist
- CBD Location
- Utilise your Forwarding Operational experience
- Cohesive team environment
Sydney - Ref. JO-1904-2326My client is a medium sized, professional organisation that is growing at a rapid rate. They have a very impressive motivated leader who inspires their staff to achieve and creates a harmonious working environment.
Looking to expand their operations in Australia as well as abroad they are sourcing a qualified Freight Forwarding specialist to manage the operational duties for the company. This is a truly diverse role which would include export ocean and air freight shipments as well as supporting the transport and import functions. This is a great role to expand your skills, therefore if you have either export or import experience, we would like to hear from you!
My client is focused on obtaining the right fit for their company which means, someone who is career orientated, has sound interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask in a busy role.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
- be the liaison point for Import Export Customers including processing of documentation
- have a good knowledge of import or export Freight processes & reporting requirements
- co-ordinate bookings with customers, transport, shipping
- be the liaison point with our overseas offices & agents
- pro-actively update customers on any issues that may occur
- Manage all situations that arise with the customers using a common sense approach.
Location: CBD – Walk to Train Station
Salary: $65,000 + Super (pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.