ICT PROCUREMENT SOURCING SPECIALIST - EOI
- Government sector
- 6 month contract
- Hourly rate on offer
Brisbane - Ref. JO-1611-1574This is an Expression of Interest for an ICT Procurement Sourcing Specialist as one of our clients is looking to hire a contractor for 6 months, to start in January or February 2017.
Position overview and Skillset
As a Procurement and Sourcing Specialist within the Project Delivery Office working on the transformation of a Training Management Systems, you will be a part of a team that works closely with stakeholders to provide benefits/value to ICT Procurement activities relating to the project.
You will have an extensive knowledge of the end to end procurement planning, tendering and contract management processes and will be expected to have the knowledge and experience to contribute to the development and implementation of sourcing and category management strategies.
The Project will have significant impacts on internal stakeholders while also involving"customer facing" and administration process changes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in implementing contemporary procurement strategies, policies and practices.
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytical skills to identify and analyse issues and develop quality options and strategies to resolve complex procurement issues.
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, including the ability to advise and influence clients and senior management on complex procurement issues.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality procurement outcomes and manage conflicting priorities and tight timeframes.
- Experienced at managing the performance of ICT suppliers.
Please contact Christelle Auger for a confidential discussion on 0732175867 or apply directly online.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.