Import Air Operations
- Growing Brand
- Knowledgeable and fun manager
- Solid experience required
Sydney - Ref. JO-1911-2474
This well established brand is an International Freight Forwarder who provides end to end supply chain solutions to a wide variety of clients across different market segments and verticals. Constantly pushing the boundaries for providing service excellence and solutions their aim is to develop their foothold within the Australian Market.
Reporting to the National Airfreight Product Manager – you will be managing import airfreight shipments on a national basis which includes deliveries, therefore we are sourcing a highly experienced and effected operator to join an efficient, fun and friendly team environment!
- Registrations of Import Air Shipments
- Collate documentation for clearance
- Liaising with overseas agents on bookings
- Send out Pre-alerts
- Process ACA and EDOs
- Liaise with Customs brokers and check ICS for clearance
To be considered, you must have the following;
- Minimum 3 years' + experience in Freight forwarding – in a similar role
- Understanding of INCO terms
- Ability to prioritise workload and time management skills
- A "Can do" attitude and willingness to learn
- MUST hold Permanent Residency or Citizenship within Australia
This is a great opportunity for someone who has established their career in freight forwarding and is keen to further develop and build a career in this great company!
Salary: $75,000 + Super (pending experience)
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply NOW to be considered.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.