3PL Distribution Co-ordinator
- A strong focus on training, self improvement and development
- Great door in the door for a career in Logistics & Supply Chain
- A role that’s focused on service delivery and inventory management
Sydney - Ref. JO-2203-3158
With a strong reputation and presence in the Global Logistics industry, this organisation boosts a name that is used by many large corporate clients around the world. Through using well developed training techniques and technologies, they are slowly reinventing the way Freight is transported domestically and internationally.
Every single employee has a set succession plan and is encouraged to display commitment and ambition within the company. With such a low staff turn over rate this is one career move that can provide stability and growth.
The Distribution Co-ordinator role is an amalgamation of operations and customer service which oversees both inbound Ocean / Air shipments and ensure that your clients local supply chain runs smoothly and on time – ensuring that their inventory is correctly stored and that your organisation can deliver the right product, at the right time, when requested.
Your day-to-day duties will be:
· Providing the customer with 1 point of contact for all requests and services.
· Prepare for the warehouse the required inbound manifest for new inbound shipments pending arrival.
· Place all the orders within the system that they customers wish to dispatch.
· Review the delivery requirements for all bookings leaving the site and making a commercial decision on the customers behalf as to the best transport option.
· Having full oversite of your customers Inventory, having an awareness to their differing products, monitoring ageing inventory and providing a true report of the products within the facility.
· Be able to provide customers with a detailed solution on requirements they have in regard to oversized / non-standard sized or time critical orders – you will be designing these solutions with our warehouse team and providing pricing options for the customer to consider.
· Complete the month end invoice to the customer – pulling in all the various reports on transactions carried out during the month (including calculating Project Labour hours, storage locations and stocktakes / audits) and ensuring you are maximising revenue opportunities.
This is a diverse role where you will be exposed to a large range of clients all with varying products and logistics requirements. If you are passionate about a career in supply chain this will give you a great head start!
Salary: $65,000 + Medical + Super
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply to be considered.
Please note that due to high volumes that we receive, only short-listed applicants will be personally contacted.