Air Freight Billing
- Global Brand Name employer
- Immediate Start
- Must have both Airfreight and Billing experience
Sydney - Ref. JO-2106-2891
Situated in a Global Freight company this specialised function within the air freight customs team requires an individual who has exceptional attention to detail, sound airfreight knowledge and the ability to work within a fast paced high volume department.
· The Billing Specialist has the expertise of billing processes in used accounting system and any external system interfaced to main billing system.
· Supports compliance to policies, procedures and SOPs for Billing process
· Informs and escalates timely if necessary any issues in billing process
· Analyses process and system problems and makes effective recommendations and process all information with strict attention to accuracy
· Works closely with other teams to ensure open lines of communication are maintained and effective customer requests are resolved
· The Billing Specialist knows all customer billing requirements and maintains close contact with the customer
· Works closely with other teams to ensure open lines of communication are maintained.
· Runs billing programs (automatic or manual interfaces from CW1 and/or external systems) to ensure all services are taxed and invoices (single or bulk) produced based on the data (incl. tax determination code) provided by Operations/Customer service.
· Creates manual, customer specific and non-transportation billings
· Produces monthly reports and assists in month end closing
Skills / Qualifications
· Proven hands-on experience in used accounting system is preferred
· Very good understanding of air freight forwarding
· Solid experience in MS Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, charts, etc.) required
· Strong analytical skills
· CW1 experience
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), in local language and fluent in English
Salary Level : $60,000 - $65,000 + Super
WFH Policy in, place: 3 days office / 2 WFH
Location: Matraville – plenty of parking available!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role only shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted.