Business Development Executive | Mentorship provided
- Forwarding industry experience required
- Experienced business leaders ensuring success
- Be part of the next growth stage
Sydney - Ref. JO-2106-2870
This Australian Owned Freight Forwarding Company has been operational for over 30 years and have a well-established name in the Logistics Market. With Head Office in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane as well as some additional offices strategically placed around the globe that’s supports their business strategy and vision for the future. This company has a specialised product in the market which enables them to be at the forefront of other Forwarders in their market sector, they are looking to leverage off this success and provide the same level of service and professionalism to other market sectors.
The opportunity is for driven and capable individual to work closely with the Branch Manager to develop business opportunities that will contribute to the growth and success of the Sydney Branch and beyond. With a solid foundation of agency agreements, this medium sized forwarder will provide the support, mentorship and guidance you will need to be successful. The key function is to engage well qualified potential new clients and present all services offered by the organisation in line with corporate strategic objectives. The aim is to increase branch net revenue through the establishment of new business and developing additional business from existing accounts.
- Ensure prospective and opportunity pipelines have sufficient revenue to drive an actual outcome that will result in new business opportunities for the organisation.
- Utilise the strength of the internal network to effectively prospect and qualify leads
- Develop professional working relationship with the companies internal and external stakeholders to ensure full development of new opportunities
- Prepare and present proposals to clients and prospective clients as required by client requests, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information and within clients' specific time frames
- Develop pricing, service and product strategies to deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Co-ordinate and effectively communicate in timely manner with, operations, customers and overseas offices for quotations and business issues
With a revised company structure that creates balance and a clear direction, you will be employed by a private organisation who has a professional and well respected business owner at the helm. In addition you will work in conjunction with the Branch Manager who has sound experience in the Forwarding industry, is commercially astute and focused on building a quality branch that is not only successful but also flexible and supportive. This business has a mature working culture of give and take and a management team that looks after their valuable employees.
If you are an experienced sales or are wanting to take the next step in your career into a client facing sales role this could be a great opportunity for you.
Skills we are looking for
- Freight Forwarding experience within the Australian Market
- Face to Face client management experience
- New business sales opportunities
- Tender preparation and price negotiations
Salary Range: Negotiable Salary + incentive scheme
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities: https://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/