Client Services | Freight Forwarding
- Great team with supportive manager
- Well structured development pathways
- Variety and fun
Sydney - Ref. JO-2207-3297
Fantastic opportunity awaits to join this well established large corporate Australian owned highly successful Freight Forwarder. Their value add services and holistic approach to logistics solutions has seen exciting and continued growth.
You would be joining a friendly, professional, customer focused team with a very supportive and experienced Manager.
As Client Services you will be:
- Maintaining and developing long term relationships with key clients
- Responsible for order tracking and bookings
- Monitoring and updating shipping status reports
- Ensuring all KPIs and targets are met at all times
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of current market environment, shipping services, rates combined with the ability to deliver this information to clients
- Handling customer queries, complaints combined with the ability to resolve those issues in a timely manner
Essential requirements for this role:
- Experience with international logistics coordination
- Working knowledge of import / export procedures
- Understanding of INCO terms
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Enthusiastic and driven personality
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000+ Super (pending experience)
WFH: 1-2 days per week available
Office location: Botany with on site parking
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion.