Customer Service - Freight Forwarding
- Stable global employer
- Take ownership in this role
- Excellent internal support
Brisbane - Ref. JO-2104-2794
A well-known global Freight Forwarder with an excellent reputation and a solid branch in the Brisbane market, this company provides true career pathways and work-life balance while focusing on stable growth and market-leading best practices.
They are currently looking for someone who has hands-on freight forwarding order management and quotation experience.
Previous experience with CargoWise1 is essential.
You will join a friendly and professional team led by progressive management.
The key objectives to the role include:
- Manage daily transactions of own portfolio of customers, including start to finish handling of accounts from routing through to delivery and invoicing.
- Working with the commercial team to ensure all accounts are implemented and clients requirements are met
- Collaborating with the management team to ensure alignment of start to finish processes within the Customer Service team.
- Ensure all client reporting is set up and scheduled from the system
- Maintain and manage client SOP’s and ensure client rates are in CW1 for shipments booked.
- Manage the customer service team, ensuring daily tasks are completed in a timely manner and leading, coaching and mentoring employees
- Attend client visits when required by the commercial and management teams
- Assist with new and additional business client implementations
- Develop and implement action plans to understand and address areas of concern of clients, management and customer service team
- Prepare reports as required by management or other areas of the business
What is required
This role on offer will need to be filled by a highly capable and experienced person who is able to work independently and take ownership.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service role within a local Freight Forwarding Company
- CargoWise1 experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of professionalism
Location: Brisbane Airport precinct
Salary: Negotiable based on experience (discussed at interview)
Must have full Australian working rights for a minimum of 5 years
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.