- Further develop your tariff knowledge
- Blue chip global company
- Exposure to Tier 1 clients
Sydney - Ref. JO-2102-2745
A global Freight Forwarder with strong corporate culture and excellent infrastructure. They boast impressive induction and internal training and development programs as well as the opportunity to move internally as opportunities arise. This company offers a career, not just a job.
We are looking for a Customs Classifier with some previous classification experience in a Forwarding environment. If you are working towards gaining your Broker licence, you will be supported!
Ideally you will have previous exposure to both sea and air freight and a range of commodities. Most importantly, this opportunity is for a professional team player who enjoys providing top level customer service.
· Checking and obtaining required information/ documentation
· Calculating duties
· Tariff classification and valuation
· Classifying customs entries
· Preparing and pre-lodging entries
To be successful you will need:
· 1-2 years experience as Customs Classifier
· Currently completing or completed Diploma of Customs Broking
· Working knowledge of harmonized tariff code, valuations, INCO terms
· Excellent communication skills
· Driven attitude and team mentality
Salary: Up to $75,000 + Super, pending experience level
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.