- Administration role
- Mon - Fri, 7am - 3pm
- Immediate start
Perth - Ref. JO-2205-3209
SUPPORT ROLE IN CUSTOMS BROKERAGE TEAM
Fantastic opportunity to develop your Imports and Customs experience in a global freight company!
Our client is a well known Global Logistics company with state of the art facilities and systems. Their internal culture is professional yet down to earth. Due to business growth, they are in need of extra support staff.
This role is suited to someone with some previous exposure to imports, shipping documentation or customs.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Data entry of shipping information
- Obtain documents as required by Customs Brokers
- Liaise with clients to clarify shipment details
- Send documentation to Australian Customs when required
- Check dangerous goods requirements
Monday to Friday
7am - 3pm
Essential requirements are:
- Completing / completed Diploma of Customs Broking (advantageous)
- Clear communication skills
- An understanding of Airfreight commercial documents
- Full Australian working rights
SALARY: Award hourly wages
LOCATION: Perth Airport area
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.