Export Operations Specialist
- Internal opportunities for growth and development!
- Fun and friendly culture
- Supportive Managers
Sydney - Ref. JO-2206-3266
A well-established, profitable, and stable company expecting huge growth in the next five years. This unique organization’s strengths are due to their business diversity and sound business strategy. They are a progressive business with a friendly, energetic culture and a focus on providing pathways for success through active management.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, you will be responsible for handling sea freight shipments and export operations while maintaining a high level of customer service with clients and suppliers.
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated person, to join an exceptional and dynamic team!
· End to end management of Export Operations
· Obtain quotes from shipping lines, transport companies, Freight Forwarders and overseas agents when required.
· Dispatch of booking confirmations, bills of lading, other export documentation as required.
· Full client management and customer liaison
· Management of emails and phone enquires for clients.
· Invoicing and costing in their in-house system (soon to be CargoWise!)
The successful candidate will be passionate about the Freight Forwarding industry and keen to grow your skills by stepping into a fast pace, energetic environment!
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with industry experience in export operations and has the ability to think quickly and multitask!
In return we will offer a salary up to $80,000 + super plus the opportunity to develop and grow in our fun and collaborative culture!
WFH: 2 days after training and probation
Salary: Up to $80,000 depending on experience
Please apply today to be considered. Or contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306for a confidential discussion!