International Logistics Coordinator
- A specialised yet varied role
- Great organisation!
- Fun team with great employee benefits
Sydney - Ref. JO-2102-2749
This International Logistics Company is like no other! With consistent plans for improvement and growth, the environment is streamlined and buzzing. Due to recent developments in global trade they are sourcing career minded individuals who want a career in the International Logistics sector.
The role is situated within Client Services Department where you will have the opportunity to be involved with a varied range of Importers and local and international service providers. The focus of the role is to create a great ‘customer experience’ which means the successful applicant will have control of the whole import logistics process end to end.
- Liaising with overseas offices, suppliers to ensure freight is delivered ontime and on budget
- Performs cost calculation as per request by clients and recommend shipping solutions based on efficient and cost-effective methods
- Utilising internet and e-commerce to enable real-time tracking of shipments and monitor / record locations of the goods in transit.
- Provide periodic status report to clients.
- Process all documentation associated to each order e.g. commercial Invoice, Bill of Lading, certificate of origin etc.
- Provide premium customer service and go above and beyond to get the best results
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant industry news, updates and other factors that could affect the movement and cost of freight.
We are looking for experienced Logistics candidates who have had a background in either of the following :
- Import or Export Operations
- Customer Service
- Commercial Support
- Transport/ Cartage and Fleet Coordination
- Recent Gradaute with degree in either Commerce, International Business or Economics
The successful candidate must be confident to work autonomously and enjoy working in a varied and flexible environment.
Stable and profitable
Training and development Courses
Cohesive Senior Management Team
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 + Super (Depending on experience)
Must have Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills.
Driver’s licence and car preferred but not essential.
PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries.
Please view our website for more job opportunities:https://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/