Licenced Customs Broker
- Work From Home flexibility
- Excellent team dynamic
- Leading Global Forwarding company
Sydney - Ref. JO-2112-3070
A highly successful Global Freight Forwarding organisation with a well established Customs department, systems and succession planning strategies. With a truly global reach, this company offers real career development for dedicated professionals.
You will enjoy the benefits of a well recognised brand name, professional yet very down-to-earth environment and strong internal development opportunities.
We are seeking a Licenced Customs Broker to join the Sydney branch. You will join a team of Brokers in the Customs department with ample support from Classifiers as well as the hands-on Customs Manager. This role offers long term stability in a welcoming and professional environment.
- Electronic Lodging of Customs Entries
- Ensure all necessary statutory compliance
- Advise clients on tariff classification, rates of duty, tariff concession orders, methods of valuation and origin requirements of the Customs Act
- Build relationships with key clients
- Contribute to growth and development
To Be Successful
- Current Customs Brokers Licence
- CPD Compliant
- Experience with EDI Cargowise (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience with diverse commodities
This progressive and forward thinking organisation is offering the opportunity to work from home on agreed days (after initial training period).
Working hours can be negotiated (eg early start / finish).
You will be supported by an experienced and flexible manager who will encourage your professional development and progression.
Salary: Up to $110,000 + Super (pending experience & skillset)
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.