- Great step into a career in Logistics & Supply Chain
- Excellent development opportunties
- Supportive Management team
Sydney - Ref. JO-2205-3219
A recently established progressive logistics company expecting growth in the next 5 years. They are a developing business with a friendly culture and a focus on pathways for success through great talent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at a pivotal point, initially on a 6 month contract with an aim to become permanent.
It will be fast paced within a fun but busy environment. The successful candidate will report into the Chief Operations Officer and will support the overall operational function. The role will allow the candidate to be exposed to a full suite of logistics solutions. Ideally suited to a quick-thinking individual who has as an eye for detail and willingness to learn.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Internal customer service, liaising with internal departments
• Creating SOPs and process flows
• Operational support
• Communicating with and updating customers
• Accurate preparation of all documentation
• Ad hoc administration
• Experience in a similar role; especially within a logistics environment would beneficial
• Ability to develop strong working relationships
• Have a positive, pro-active, team-based attitude
• Effective time management skills and ability to work within deadlines
• Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
• Reliable, organised with excellent attention to detail
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
• Full Australian working rights
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your logistics career with an employer that has a strong belief in developing new talent into the industry.
Salary: $60,000 + Super
Location: Sydney, Homebush
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply now to be considered.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.