International Logistics Graduate
- International Logistics
- Long term career development
- Motivated and supportive team
Sydney - Ref. JO-2211-3399
INTERNATIONAL LOOGISTICS GRADAUTE
Our client is a reputable logistics provider, specialising in international freight forwarding, customs and third-party logistics (3PL) services.
In a competitive market they have a focus on providing bespoke and adaptable solutions using state of the art systems and technology, that ensures quality customer service is provided to internal and external customers.
This role is ideal for someone looking to start their career in an international logistics industry.
We are looking for a reliable and hard-working individual who is a quick learner. You will use your great communication skills to liaise with internal departments and external stakeholders.
As a newly appointed Graduate, you will learn the process of international logistics however focused on the final last mile delivery of products. This requires exceptional attention to detail, exposure to excel and the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Coordinate bookings with customers, transport, shipping
• Proactively update customers on any issues that may occur
• Manage situations that arise with the customers
Who You Are:
• Ideally, a recent Graduate – Commerce | Business | International Business
• A keen interest in a career in Global Logistics.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
• Strong Computer skills.
• Have a positive and pro-active attitude.
• Highly organised individual who can manage a wide variety of tasks.
• Full Australian working rights.
Salary: $60,000 + Super
Location, South West Sydney
PATH4 Graduates are specialised Graduate Recruiters to the Global Logistics Industry. We have partnered ourselves with the top performing Freight Forwarders to build and implement Graduate roles and programs. After a successful 10 years as a Graduate recruiter, we are still firmly committed to building a strong talent pool within the industry to strengthen the ‘Logistics community’.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation