- Well established employer
- Beautiful offices in a great CBD location
- Supportive and knowledgeable Manager
Sydney - Ref. JO-2109-2979
Our client is one of the leading e-commerce cross boarder suppliers with established trade lanes across Asia, Europe and the USA. Providing end to end logistics solutions they pride themselves on their customer centric solutions, innovative technology and end to end visibility.
This current opportunity sits within their international operations team located in Sydney’s CBD. They are sourcing an Operations Coordinator who will work on fulfilling operational needs, by ensuring customer and supplier satisfaction and controlling this aspect of their business, which is growing at a rapid pace!
Your duties will include:
· Evaluate and process import documents for all import accounts
· Administer delivery of all cargo, monitoring receivables and resolving transaction issues
· Providing optimal customer service to all clients within their global network
· Working with customs brokers, suppliers and stakeholders to maintain status reports for all shipments
· Onboarding and implementing new customers and solutions to continue to growth of their Australian entity.
We are looking for the following qualities and skills in their new employee:
· Previous experience in import or export freight operations
· CargoWise experience preferred
· Commercial aptitude with a passion for international logistics
· Ethical, good natured, efficient and capable!
This is a fantastic opportunity with a fast growing company.
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary up to $65,000 + Super (pending experience)
Please apply immediately to be considered. Open to candidates on visas who hold overseas experience.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities:https://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/