Sales Support Coordinator
- Supportive Manager
- Excellent career prospects
- Fabulous offices in Mascot
Sydney - Ref. JO-2205-3218
Our client is a highly specialised business specialising in the global transportation of high and heavy equipment around the globe. With their Global Headquarters based in Japan, they are expanding their foothold within the APAC Region and are looking for a smart and capable B2C Sales Support Coordinator to join their Sales team based in their new office in Mascot, Sydney.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Manage customers queries via automated system, plus email and phone.
• Follow up with all potential customers via phone and email.
• Support with the transition from enquiry/quote to an order.
• Confidently communicate with all customers on our products, services and prices etc.
• Maintain relevant customer data on internal systems/CRM
• General Sales/admin support
• Experience in a customer service role would be beneficial
• An excellent communicator. (Both written and verbal)
• Passionate about customer service.
• Efficient time management and organisational ability
• Have excellent PC skills
• Ability to prioritise workload and time management skills
• A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to begin their career in freight forwarding and is keen to further develop and build a career in this great company! Enjoy a professional atmosphere in well-appointed offices.
Salary: Circa $65k + Super
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply NOW to be considered.
Alternatively, please contact Caroline Cousins on 0413 889 389 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.