Sales Support | Customer Service
- Work close to home!
- Western Sydney location
- Work for a global leader
Sydney - Ref. JO-2302-3443
An opportunity to join a world-class global freight forwarding company. This company offers the very best in logistics and transport solutions with an
enormous international footprint.
Their Sydney team enjoys low turnover due to progressive and agile leadership. An excellent home to establish your long-term career.
A Sales Support | Customer Service role has become available at their HQ based in the Western Suburbs. This multi-faceted role will see you further develop your skills. You will have a great understanding of your customers’ needs and provide a consistently high level of service.
- End to end customer service functions, including liaison with local, interstate and overseas offices.
- Assist with producing quotations for existing clients as well as new business opportunities.
- Provide timely updates on any quote requests with internal and external parties.
- Ensure profitability of each file is maintained in accordance with business expectations.
- Proven experience of an Operations/Customer Service role in a Freight Forwarder
- A highly organised and efficient individual who can work in a fast-paced environment
- A keen interest in the commercial side of business operations
- Sound understanding of freight rates and inco terms
- CargoWise experience ideal (not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Western Suburbs Sydney
Salary: Flexible. Dependent on experience.
Alternatively, please contact Caroline Cousins on 0413 889 389 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.